Action Alert: Tweet Tuesday, October 3, 2017

• 02 Oct 2017 1:44 PM
    Message # 5291433
    Anonymous

We  (NAHC in conjunction with state associations) have designated Tuesday, October 3, as TWEET TUESDAY. Our goal is to get at least 1500 tweets to the White House between 9 am to 3pm Pacific time. That would put us on a special trending list that could then generate many more tweets from followers.

If you do not have one, open a Twitter account. I did it last week and it is painless. Finally, I am no longer stuck in the old world of emails to advocate for home care.

On Tuesday, we want as many of you as possible to tweet at the President.  It’s easy – here’s how:

• Follow the prompts on the site to tweet at the President – if we all do so,#SaveHomeHealth will be one of the most-trending topics in the US! Twitter needs to be the primary medium with this effort as we are trying to reach a critical point in volume that puts it onto the “most-trending” list with the potential then to generate even more tweets. While you’re on the site, please also consider sending the President a Facebook post and call the White House. 
    • You can customize your tweet. If you change the message, you can tweet as many times as you wish. I just sent: “Please honor your promise not to cut Medicare. CMS is threatening home health services.”
    • Pass this on to everyone you know, especially coworkers. It only takes a minute, but it will make the difference.

I’ll send several reminders over the next 24 hours. I do not want to annoy, I just want you to advocate for what we so passionately believe in—home care. In the meantime, please put a note in your calendar to join us for TWEET TUESDAY, and please share our new tool with your friends by sending them the link.

REMEMBER TWEET TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pacific Time.

Bill

William A. Dombi, Esq.

President

National Association for Home Care and Hospice

228 7th St, SE

Washington, DC 20003

202-547-7424

wad@nahc.org

Contact Us

Home Care Association of Washington
2311 N 45th St, #337
Seattle, WA 98103