Action Alert: Tweet Tuesday, October 3, 2017

• 02 Oct 2017 1:44 PM
    Message # 5291433

We  (NAHC in conjunction with state associations) have designated Tuesday, October 3, as TWEET TUESDAY. Our goal is to get at least 1500 tweets to the White House between 9 am to 3pm Pacific time. That would put us on a special trending list that could then generate many more tweets from followers.

If you do not have one, open a Twitter account. I did it last week and it is painless. Finally, I am no longer stuck in the old world of emails to advocate for home care.

On Tuesday, we want as many of you as possible to tweet at the President.  It’s easy – here’s how:

• Follow the prompts on the site to tweet at the President – if we all do so,#SaveHomeHealth will be one of the most-trending topics in the US! Twitter needs to be the primary medium with this effort as we are trying to reach a critical point in volume that puts it onto the “most-trending” list with the potential then to generate even more tweets. While you’re on the site, please also consider sending the President a Facebook post and call the White House. 
    • You can customize your tweet. If you change the message, you can tweet as many times as you wish. I just sent: “Please honor your promise not to cut Medicare. CMS is threatening home health services.”
    • Pass this on to everyone you know, especially coworkers. It only takes a minute, but it will make the difference.

I’ll send several reminders over the next 24 hours. I do not want to annoy, I just want you to advocate for what we so passionately believe in—home care. In the meantime, please put a note in your calendar to join us for TWEET TUESDAY, and please share our new tool with your friends by sending them the link.

REMEMBER TWEET TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pacific Time.

Bill

William A. Dombi, Esq.

President

National Association for Home Care and Hospice

228 7th St, SE

Washington, DC 20003

202-547-7424

wad@nahc.org

Contact Us

Home Care Association of Washington
PO Box65009
Vancouver, WA 98665